Mesotherapy Treatment Provider Liposuction Lipodissolve Compare South Surrey Vancouver BC
Mesotherapy Liposcution Comparison
Naturopathic Physician Dr. Navi Badesha Compares Mesotherapy and Liposuction
Does Mesotherapy Replace Liposuction?
Mesotherapy offers an alternative to even the safest form of liposuction, which is called tumescent liposuction, (see table below). Tumescent liposuction has been recognized world wide as the technique permitting the greatest safety, the most rapid recovery, the least pain and the best aesthetic results.
While tumescent liposuction offers superior safety and result its important to remember tumescent liposuction can only be handled by the hands of an expert surgeon.
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive alternative supported by a 1994-95 study on "topical fat reduction" by UCLA researchers. This study concluded women who had Mesotherapy injections lost weight even without diet or exercise. About 100 people a year die because of liposuction, Mesotherapy has no deaths, stokes or heart attacks. attacks. A patientís major concern with Mesotherapy is simple bruising and liver toxicity.
- Liposuction is a Surgical Procedure.
- Liposuction Removes Fat Cells.
- Liposuction Cannot be used where there is cellulite.
- Down Time after Liposuction is = 2 weeks +
- After Liposuciton there is Weight Gain Back in Abnormal Places.
- There is the Appearance of Cellulite & Dimpling Common after Liposuction.
- There is Significant Bruising and Pain after Liposuction.
- A Liposuction Patient is expected to wear Restrictive Garments, Post-Operation for Several Weeks.
- Mesotherapy is a Non Invasive Procedure.
- Mesotherapy removes Fat from the Fat Cells.
- Mesotherapy can be used wherever there is cellulite.
- No down time after Mesotherapy treatment.
- Weight is gained back where it is lost, after Mesotherapy.
- Mesotherapy:-Cellulite Eliminated & Maintained with Diet.
- There is Minimal Bruising and Pain after Mesotherapy.
- One can wear loose clothing after Mesotherapy treatment.